|Name:||3S/6S Customizable Powder Coating Competitive Automatic Barrier Gate for School,Hospital||Weight:||55kg|
|Warranty:||1 year||Communication Interface:||RS 485|
|Rotation Speed:||1400rmp||Working Temperature:||-40°C~60°C|
3S / 6S Powder Coating car barrier gate Operator for School , Hospital
1. use simple driving actuating mechanism to reduce mechanical failer and maintenance free
2. equiped with high- sensibility magenet sensing limit control system
3. Working model:Remote control, push button and manual handle
4. Working environment:indoor or outdoor
5. Rising/falling time:3s/6s
6. Standard lever length:<=4.5m
Functions And Features.
15.Barrier gate casing is made of advanced water-proof structure and anti-aging spray treatment, durable, Simply structure, runs stable and reliable.
Communication with customers
1. Motor works but there is no reaction on the arm.
a. Please check whether the clutch device is locked or not.
2. There is too much vibrant when the boom is rising or falling.
a. Please check whether the shock absorption rubber is broken or not, if yes, change a new one.
b. Please check whether the balance spring is overused and distorted. If yes, change a new one.
b. Please check whether the balance spring is overused and distorted.If yes, change a new one, or spin
bottom adjust nut.
3. The boom could not rise up or fall down to the end.
a. When change a long boom to a short one, please readjust it.
b. The sensor does not plug well, please chek it.
c. The " Speed adjust switch" is wrong adjust, please readjust it.
4. The distance of the remote control decreases.
a. Check whether the charge capacity of the remote controller is enough or not.
5. There is no reaction when pressing the remote controller buttons.
a, Please check whether the power is supplied to the barrier gate or not.
b. Please check whether the fuse is burnt out or not.
c. Please check whether the code both in the remote controller and the control board are accordant or not.
6 There is no reaction on the motor when the user changes a control board.
a. Please check the capacitance is correctly fixed or not.
b. Please check the sensor is right inserted or not.